Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
- Order number: SW10026
1 x Kloster Sion Pinot Noir 2018
The Kloster Sion Pinot Noir has a warm, complex fruit, is fleshy and dense and has an extremely fine fabric. Its strength and suppleness are the hallmarks of its mineral soil, which accompany it to maturity.
1 x Höll Pinot Noir 2018
Typical bouquet with an appealing raspberry tone, fine structure, smooth and enamel.
1 x Sennhof Pinot Noir 2018
This fruity Pinot noir from the Sennhof has a distinctive, varietal, raspberry-like and slightly spicy bouquet. On the palate it shows a beautiful fullness. It is balanced and persistent, especially the good "grip" in the finish is its distinguishing feature.
Well-tended meat dishes, e.g. Les Trois fillets, vintner's skewers, roasts, game and lamb, semi-hard and hard cheese.
PINOT NOIR IN THREE LAYERS
Live tasting on November 12th at 7:00 p.m. on IGTV + Facebook
(with Ms. Jessica aka "wine and bubble lover" and the winemaker and owner Andreas Meier of Weingut zum Sternen)
What to do in advance?
1. Make sure you are following the winery zum Sternen on Instagram.
2. Tempert he red wines to approx. 18 C.
3. You need three red wine glasses, preferably burgundy glasses with a bulbous, voluminous goblet.
4. Open the bottles approx. One hour before the start of the tasting so that the wines still have time to breathe.
5. Have a little „Sbrinz“ or other delicious Swiss hard cheese and dark rustical bread ready.
6. Invite friends to taste the wines with you.
7. Take a picture and link us on Instagram + FB in your stories
a. A surprise package with wine will be raffled off among all links and posts. Don´t miss this one!
b. We try to answer your questions during or after the tasting.
Last but not least, have fun and enjoy the tasting with Andreas Meier and Ms Jessica. After a short introduction, we will discuss the history of our winery and then the Pinot Noir variety cin ist three different locations: Höll, Sennhof and Kloster Sion. Enclosed you can already see a geological layer profile, which we will go into more detail in the broadcast.
After a 30-minute discussion and tasting, you will still have the opportunity to ask questions, which we would love to discuss with you afterwards and clarify as best we can. Finally, we are very pleased that you want to explore the different Pinot Noir layers with us and we hope you enjoy the tasting.
Your winery to the stars Team
|Allergen information:||contains sulfites|
|bottle size:||0,75 l|