Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
- Order number: SW10034
Type: Ticino DOC Merlot
Varietal composition: Merlot
Vinification: Vinified in the traditional method with a maceration period of 14 days at 28 - 30°C in stainless-steel tanks. The wine matured for 14 months in barriques of new French oak (75%), while the rest is placed in one year-old barriques (25%).
Alcohol content: 13 % Vol.
Color: Deep ruby red.
Bouquet: Complex and intense, with notes of ripe red-berries fruits roasted hints that remind the liquorice, and Menthol notes.
Palate: Rich powerful and wellbodied. Fresh and fruity, harmonious with a persistent and balanced finish.
Serving temperature: 16 – 18°C
Aging: The Arzo 2018 will continue to develop in character through 2029 and beyond if properly cellared.
|Allergen information:||contains sulfites|
|bottle size:||0,75 l|
|Oenologists:||Alfred De Martin|
|Alcohol:||13,0 % Alc. Vol.|
|Aging:||10 - 12 years|
|Serving Temperature:||16 - 18 °C|